Yin Fascial Yoga with Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder: Myofascial, Energetics and the 5 Elements
This training is recognized as Yoga Alliance Continuous Education Credits!
Dates: 8th -10th March 2019 (3 days)
Time: 5pm to 9pm (Fri); 9am to 6.30pm (Sat & Sun)
Location: Yoga Inc Guillemard
($550 for returning BetaLisboa student & Yoga Inc members.
Please leave a note if you are eligible and we will refund you $50 after verification)
This training is an in-depth study of fundamentals in myofascial movement, energetics of the chakra and meridian systems, in combination with YIN FASCIAL
Through the release of tension & trauma stored in the fascial system, we can bring the body towards its fullest potential.
In this training, you will:
- learn how to uncover, reveal and release the blockages that are inhibiting the freedom of movement and expression in the physical body caused by energetic stagnation.
- learn to use mindfulness to support the openness and presence in the practice.
- get to explore the energetic quality of the chakra system through its emotional, physical & psychological development.
- attend lectures on trauma
- have a clear understanding of the subtle body anatomy (Chakras & meridians)
This training is open to anyone with an interest in Yin, Qigong and the Myofascial system. Non-teachers are also welcome to join, but some prior experience or background in yin/yoga practice is highly recommended!
About Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder
Beta comes from a background of yoga, Buddhist meditation, bodywork and trauma release work.
Sai brings decades of knowledge and experience in the practice and teachings of Qigong and the 5 Elements System.
Together, they have developed a complete system of Dynamic Spiral and Yin Fascial Yoga that they have sharing and teaching as they travel around the World.
Visit www.betalisboa.com to find out more!