Mums & Bubs Yoga!
Calling all mamas.. and papas too!
Want to regain strength & relieve physical tension (hello aching back and shoulders!)? Curious to know how you can include baby in your yoga practice at home? Then come join us for this special Mum & Bubs workshop that will help you:
- strengthen and tone pelvic floor muscles
- ease tension in the shoulders, neck and arms
- bond with baby through breath and movement
- reduce overall mental and physical fatigue
It will also be a great opportunity to share time with other mamas and babies as we move, breathe and play together.
Who says the yoga stops once the baby pops?!
Please note: crying babies are MORE THAN WELCOME!
There will be a room for you to soothe or feed baby so do not let this deter you from spending time at this workshop!
Date: 24 March'18, Saturday
Time: 1.15 - 2.45 PM
Location: Yoga Inc Punggol
About the instructor
Dewi is a newly minted mama and certified in teaching pre/post-natal yoga as well as baby & kids yoga. As a working mum, she understands the challenges in setting time aside for self-care and baby bonding. Her hope is that through this workshop, participants feel stronger and more confident in moving & breathing with baby.
- Max 15 adults, 15 babies (babies less than a year old or have not started walking yet)
- Each baby must be accompanied by minimally one adult
- Parents can bring in baby’s favourite blanket or toy, and other necessities (diapers, pacifier, wet wipes, drool cloth)
- participants MUST arrive 15 min earlier to set up, change diapers, etc
*If you are new to Yoga Inc, please register an account with us HERE so we can book you into the classes.
**Slots are transferable but not refundable